Looks like we are going to have great weather for the Fleur De Lis Regatta this weekend!
Big Screen TV 80” to watch the Cats vs Cards on Saturday night 7pm!
Louie Karem with Karems meats will be catering the event on Saturday evening. He will also be handling our box Lunches($6) for Saturday and Sunday. Donna Alt will be taking box lunch orders at the registration booth.
Just a Reminder:
Friday Evening, September 16, 2011
- Kick-off Celebration and registration at 5:00pm till 8pm
- Burgee Presentation with First Mate and skippers around 6:30
- Pizza party and beverages between 6:30 and 7pm.(Free)
- Bring chairs, blanket and a cooler to enjoy the event
- Silent Auction begins
Saturday, September 17, 2011
- Skippers meeting at 10:00am with first race at 11:00am
- Watch the race from the Great Lawn from under the tent.
- Dinner starting at 5pm. Hamburger Chicken and a couple of sides ($10 per)
- 80” Big screen TV to Watch the UK vs UL Game!
- Live Music by the Disoriented Pedestrians from 6 to 10 pm
- Silent Auction will wrap up at 8:00pm
Late night White Castles.
Sunday, September 18, 2011
- No skippers meeting with first race at 11:00am
- Watch the race from the Great Lawn from under the tent
- Award ceremony 4:00pm to 5:00pm.
Last reminder that after all monies have been counted the top fundraiser will get the prestigious Korbel trophy with their boat name hand-engraved (Valued over $1,000). So keep those fundraising efforts going till the last minute. We have several boats looking very strong!
Looking forward to a great weekend! Good Luck!
Steven P. Lennon